let's talk..

 How do you feel? today? how have you been feeling lately? Are you happy? are you hurt? do you feel at peace or just plain satisfaction for the sake of those around?

Tell me what you desire. Your deepest most desire that you feel will be judged real quick by the surrounders or maybe they will count it as a sin. I want you to tell me all your 

desires and wants, no matter how dark and absurd you may think it will sound to me but trust me whatever is it that you think isn't normal, I've heard worst. But it's only worst or wrong

if you don't understand it or if it is out of body experience for "you". It might be perfectly normal to the others who are indeed familiar with it. Well that's how it is, isn't it?

whatever the spectators don't understand or personally like they lable it as a sin or a curse but in the future it may turn out as a true blessing or atleast a trend.

So today, I.. want you to tell me your story.. what you think is right, what is your fantasy and your deepest desire. I want you to feel home and tell me all the little things that make you happy

and the tiniest of the actions that irritate you, tell me all. The things you've been dying to tell someone and maybe there is no one to listen to you or probably they won't understand. But,

trust me when I say this, I'm here to listen and there is no space for judgements. It's just you, It's just me, two souls talking, listening and understanding. Tell me what gives you joy.

Dancing in the rain, long silent walks, eating all sorts of cuisines or simply siting with your loved one without talking much. Isn't it interesting? to sit with someone, without sharing a single word 

and yet being totally comfortable in that silence. I feel that's the ultimate level of comfort you can have with someone, the fact that there can be a bond so strong that even the empty silence 

doesn't make things awkward or boring but then in this case the silence isn't really as empty, is it? I feel it's filled with passion and the energy that the two people are sharing in that space. So tell me.. 

what does bring you joy? Is it the things you do, the things you get or the places you go? which one is it? for some it might be all the three and for some none of it.. what is it for you? and don't worry 

if you don't have an answer just yet, maybe you can start thinking about it today. So this is the question we gonna ask ourselves today, "What gives me joy?".

Comments

  1. Quite well written. Feels very personalized to read. Do work on those slight grammatical errors.
    Keep up the good work. Hoping to read more from you soon.
    - Kritish C. L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure just pure one can feel the flow of words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perspective

Immerse

A Vague Reality